AWStats is missing from my VPS, how can I fix this?
AWStats is not enabled by default on our VPS installations however it is extremely easy for you to enable this on your server and all cPanel accounts on your server by following the steps listed here.
- Log into WHM as "root" using the details provided in your VPS Account Information email.
- Enter "Statistic" into the "Find" box in the upper left hand corner of WHM.
- Click on the link for "Statistics Software Configuration".
- Check the box for "Awstats" and click the "Save" button
- Check the box for "Active by Default" on the "Awstats" row and then click "Save" again.
- AWStats is now enabled on all accounts on the VPS. Do allow up to 48 hours for AWStats to begin providing data.
Was this answer helpful?
When we provision a VPS for a client we take the time up front to secure and optimize that VPS...
We do not currently offer Windows Virtual Private Server solutions although we are working on...
We offer the SolusVM control panel for you to manage the basics of your Virtual Private Server...
A Virtual Private Server is essentially a "slice" of a much larger server that is made available...
All of our Virtual Private servers come with cPanel by default.