Secure Shell (SSH) Access is available free of charge on all shared hosting accounts.
SSH Access can be enabled via our support system.
- Once logged in click on "Services" in the blue navigation bar and then "My Services".
- Click on the service that you wish to enable SSH on.
- Click on "Upgrade/Downgrade Options" on the left side of the page.
- Change "SSH Access" from "No" to "Yes" and click "Click to Continue >>"
Once SSH Access is enabled you can use the following details to access SSH:
- Host: Your Domain Name or the Server Name
- SSH Port: 2233
- Username: cPanel Username
- Password: cPanel Password
It is not currently possible to create additional users for SSH - only the primary cPanel username and password can be used to access SSH.