AWStats is missing from my VPS, how can I fix this?
AWStats is not enabled by default on our VPS installations however it is extremely easy for you to enable this on your server and all cPanel accounts on your server by following the steps listed here.
- Log into WHM as "root" using the details provided in your VPS Account Information email.
- Enter "Statistic" into the "Find" box in the upper left hand corner of WHM.
- Click on the link for "Statistics Software Configuration".
- Check the box for "Awstats" and click the "Save" button
- Check the box for "Active by Default" on the "Awstats" row and then click "Save" again.
- AWStats is now enabled on all accounts on the VPS. Do allow up to 48 hours for AWStats to begin providing data.
Was this answer helpful?
All of our Virtual Private servers come with cPanel by default.
Your Virtual Private Server is yours to do with what you wish as long as you follow our Terms of...
With all Virtual Private Server solutions any reboot commands must be issued from the VPS Control...
We offer the SolusVM control panel for you to manage the basics of your Virtual Private Server...
A Virtual Private Server is essentially a "slice" of a much larger server that is made available...